- Started acting in theater before her teens, but was prohibited by her mother—a drama teacher—from auditioning for film and TV roles until she could pay for her own head shots.
- Made film debut in The Darklings, a 1999 cable movie starring Suzanne Somers and Timothy Busfield.
- Has written a series of teen books called Chronicles of the Girl Wars, inspired by her experiences in high school, that she has described as "Mean Girls meets Ugly Betty."
- With her husband, John Reardon, was accepted to study Shakespeare at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London in the summer of 2012.
- Was promoted to a series regular before the second season of ABC's Once Upon a Time premiered in September 2012.
- Nathan Ory — Father
- Jesse Ory — Brother
- John Reardon — Husband
- Bonnie Ory — Mother
Trending TonightSee all »
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $34.91 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)