Megan Fox Celebrity
- Of Irish, French and Cherokee ancestry.
- Obsessed with The Wizard of Oz as a child, and for a year requested that she be called "Dorothy."
- Won several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention.
- Her film debut was in 2001's Holiday in the Sun (starring the Olsen twins); her first major theatrical role came in 2004's Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, opposite Lindsay Lohan.
- In 2004, replaced actress Nicole Paggi in the role of Sydney on the comedy Hope & Faith.
- Kristi Branim — Sister
- Noah Shannon Green — Son
- Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green — Stepson
- Brian Austin Green — Husband
- Darlene Tonachio — Mother
- Tony Tonachio — Stepfather
- Bodhi Ransom Green — Son
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 8:52 AM UTC - more info)