- Born in Michigan but moved to Florida at a young age.
- Studied with actress Jane Alexander at Florida State University and the Asolo Theater in Florida.
- Studied playwriting and Shakespearean and Restoration performance under professors who worked with the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Started a non-profit theater production company called I'm a Parade Productions.
- Wrote, produced and directed the short film Eggshells for Soil in 2010.
- Paige Boone — Sister
- Jennifer L. Parr — Mother
- H. Gary Morse — Grandfather
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, United States (BFA in Acting, 2005)
Season 3, Episode 13
- Birth Place: Petoskey, Michigan, United States
- Birthday: April 29, 1983, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: