- Is the granddaughter of a Nigerian tribal chief—her last name means "leader of men."
- Grew up on a Navajo Indian reservation (though neither of her parents is of Native American descent).
- As a teen, she attended an arts-oriented summer camp, where she was discovered by a Hollywood manager.
- Landed her first job in Hollywood while she was still a teenager, starring in the TV miniseries Peter Benchley's 'Creature' (1998).
- Originally auditioned for the role of Jeannie on House of Lies, but the producers asked her to come back and audition for the role of April instead.
- Founded W.E.A.P.O.N., a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering women and girls in Africa through education and the arts, in 2008.
- Is a fan of musicals, and has a singing and dancing background.
Season 10, Episode 12
- Birth Name: Ebubennem Megalyn Ann Echikunwoke
- Birth Place: Spokane, WA
- Birthday: May 28, 1983, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: