Meg Tilly Celebrity
- Took up ballet during her teens.
- Moved to New York City after high school to pursue a career in dance, eventually joining the Connecticut Ballet Company. She also danced with the Throne Dance Theatre.
- Fractured her back when her partner in a dance class dropped her. The injury ended her ballet dreams.
- Convinced by her sister Jennifer to pursue an acting career.
- Her first play in L.A. (The Girl on the Via Flamina) turned out to be costar Sean Penn's first, as well.
- Left acting during her 30s to raise her three children.
- Writes novels for adults and young adults.
- Met her husband, fellow writer Don Calame, in a writing workshop.
- 1986, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 1985, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- Rebecca — Sister
- Patricia Ann Tilly — Mother
- Jennifer Tilly — Sister
- John Ward — Stepfather
- Don Calame — Husband
- John Calley — Ex-husband
- Steve Chan — Brother
- William Firth — Son
- David — Son
- Tim Zinnemann — Ex-husband
- Emily — Daughter
- Harry Chan — Father
- Colin Firth — Ex-significant Other
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)