- Aspired to be an actor when she was a child and, at 7 years old, asked her parents for an agent for Christmas.
- Landed her first on-screen role playing Allison's Friend No. 3 in the 2001 movie Lost and Delirious after a casting director saw her at the Montreal School of Performing Arts.
- Earned a 2006 Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Youth or Children's Program or Series for her role as Adena Stiles on the Canadian series 15/Love.
Season 4, Episode 21
- Birth Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: June 18, 1986, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating:
Show More »