- Put himself through college by teaching skydiving; has done more than 500 jumps.
- Studied acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City.
- Wrote and starred in the 1999 short Desert Son, which he also directed with his brother, Christopher Martini.
- Cofounded Theatre North Collaborative, a New York theater company of American and Canadian actors.
- Speaks Italian fluently.
- Is a citizen of the U.S., Canada and Italy.
- Christopher Martini — Brother
- Michelle Martini — Sister
- Stuart Margolin — Stepfather
- Kim Restell — Wife
- Sean Carlo Martini — Son
- Leo Martini — Son
- Pat — Mother
- School of Visual Arts, New York, NY (BFA)
- Birth Name: Maximilian Carlo Martini
- Birth Place: Woodstock, NY
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky