- His father is a Baptist minister.
- Youngest of six children.
- One of his first jobs was selling gospel-music cassettes at Dollywood.
- Moved to New York at 19 to pursue a career in a rock band.
- Studied with renowned acting teacher William Esper.
- Featured in long character arcs in Band of Brothers, ER and Brothers & Sisters before landing the role of Rufus Humphrey on Gossip Girl.
- Joan Settle — Mother
- Naama Nativ — Ex-wife
- Aven Angelica Settle — Daughter
- Mike Settle — Brother
- Robert Settle — Father
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Jeffrey Matthew Settle
- Birth Place: Hickory, NC
- Birthday: September 17, 1969, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
You can't make this up