- Modeled for Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and Burberry, among others, before his acting career took off.
- Landed an internship with writer-director Wes Anderson, which led to his big-screen debut, a bit part in 2004 comedy The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
- Best known for his role as Dr. Spencer Reid on ABC crime drama Criminal Minds.
- Has directed several short films, including The Cactus That Looked Just Like a Man and Claude: A Symphony of Horror, as well as The Killers' 2007 Christmas video "Don't Shoot Me Santa."
- Regularly wears mismatched socks for good luck, on the childhood advice of his grandmother.
- Laura Dahl — Sister
- Maxwell Kelch — Grandfather
- Marilyn Gubler — Mother
- Laura Belle — Grandmother
- John Gubler — Father
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (2002)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Matthew Gray Gubler
- Birth Place: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Profession: Actor, Director, Model
Trending TonightSee all »