- Drove trucks for the army before becoming an actor.
- Tried to resist the urge to become an actor because he felt it was an impractical career choice.
- Performed in Shakespeare tours after graduating from the National Institute of Dramatic Art.
- Is a regular presenter on the Australian children's show Play School.
- Rachael Carpani — Ex-significant Other
- Jacqui Passmore — Ex-wife
- National Institute of Dramatic Art, Kensington, New South Wales, Australia (2001)
- Birth Place: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7