Claire told Kate, "Don't you dare bring him back." Charlie warned Jack, "You're not supposed to raise him." But were those messages not about Aaron but John Locke? As part of this week's "Getting Lost," exec producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse address the theory that Jeremy Bentham's return to the island could be a very bad thing.
Also in the new "Getting Lost":
• Lance Reddick teases this week's particularly surprising appearance by Matthew Abaddon.
• Team Darlton delivers good news for Sawyer fans.
• What is your answer to this week's Burning Question?
Watch and discuss "Getting Lost" No. 5 after the jump.
This Friday at 9 pm/ET (airing after Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Fox and Buffyverse auteur Joss Whedon welcome you to the Dollhouse.
The new sci-fi series stars Eliza Dushku (aka Buffy's Faith) as Echo, a top-secret "active" who is imprinted with personalities and mad skills to fulfill high-paying "engagements" — only to have her mind wiped clean at the end.
Whedon stopped by the TVGuide.com offices to discuss Dollhouse — as well as answer many reader questions. Watch Part 1 of our video Q&A after the jump.
Another exciting episode of ABC's Lost has come and gone, so it's time to be "Getting Lost" with the latest entry in our new video series. What's on tap this "time"?
• Michael Emerson tells us if, in fact, Ben will have to "make do" with not the entire Oceanic 6.
• Emerson also updates us on the status of Ben's vendetta against Widmore.
• Who will have the most emotional reunion when the Oceanic HowEverMany are reunited with the left-behinders? I took that question to executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.
• And lastly, if Jin survived the freighter explosion, might Michael have, also? I caught up with Harold Perrineau on the set of his new ABC series, The Unusuals, to get his take.
All told, lotsa fun stuff, so make the jump and hit Play already!
Have you been Getting Lost?
In the third installment of our recurring video series, Daniel Dae Kim — whose Jin has been resurrected in dramatic fashion — addresses two hot topics coming out of this week's episode, "The Little Prince":
• What on earth must Jin now be thinking, having been rescued by a young Danielle Rousseau?
• What's in store for Jin as this season continues on?
Also: Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse tease a romance on the horizon. Will it involve Jack and/or Kate and/or Sawyer?
Watch and discuss the new Getting Lost after the jump.
Feel like you're sufficiently getting Lost? Here to help you each week is TVGuide.com's new "Getting Lost" video series. This latest installment finds executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof addressing three hot topics coming out of the Jan. 28 "Jughead" episode (spoiler-ish alert):
- In light of the shocking "introduction" made at the end of "Jughead," might the time-tripping castaways run into other (albeit younger) familiar faces?
- Exactly who is gun-toting tough-gal Ellie? Going against the popular consensus (which I find just a bit too pat/obvious), I run my own theory by Team Darlton.
- And speaking of mystery women, who is this comatose Theresa? And how big a role will she play in future episodes?
Watch and discuss the Lost bosses' comments, after the jump.