- Began acting as an elementary-school student in local theater productions in her native Mississippi.
- Appears alongside her actor-producer husband, Charlie Day, on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; she has a recurring role as his on-screen crush.
- Cowrote and starred in the independent film A Quiet Little Marriage (2008), which won a Grand Jury Award at the independent-film festival Slamdance.
- Is a member of the band/performance-art group Discount Cruise to Hell.
- Rebecca — Sister
- Steve Ellis — Father
- Russell Wallace Day — Son
- Judy Ellis — Mother
- Charlie Day — Husband
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX (2001)
- Birth Place: Laurel, MS
- Profession: Actor, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
"We want it to be even better than Season 1," says Chief Jim Hopper