- Is an accomplished artist whose paintings have been shown in galleries and museums around the world.
- Organized bands and performed stand-up comedy in order to pay his tuition at Rhode Island School of Design.
- Released his first album, Martin Mull, in 1972.
- Released the book Painting, Drawing and Words in 1995, which showcased a collection of essays and reproductions of his art.
- Wendy Mull — Wife
- Kristin Johnson — Ex-wife
- Maggie Rose Mull — Daughter
- Sandra Baker — Ex-wife
- Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI (BA, 1965; MFA, 1967)