- Grew up performing for her family and at nursing homes.
- First stage performance was at age 6 in Anne of Green Gables.
- Big break came in 1998 when she landed the lead on the Canadian TV series Emily of New Moon.
- Moved to Toronto after high school and joined the Soulpepper Theatre Company where she appeared in numerous productions, including The Wild Duck and Our Town.
- Came to attention in the U.S. as Michael Cera's love interest in the 2007 teen-sex comedy Superbad.
- In 2012 was cast as the U.S. president's eldest daughter on the NBC sitcom 1600 Penn.
- Torre Catalano — Husband
- Bruce MacIsaac — Father
- Irene MacIsaac — Mother
- Birth Place: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more