- Landed her first acting job at age 10, playing an orphan in the Broadway musical Annie.
- Was 15 when she was cast as Lily Walsh on As the World Turns.
- Founded the annual Daytime Salutes St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital benefit in 1993.
- Was nominated for Daytime Emmys multiple times; she won Outstanding Younger Actress in 1987 and Outstanding Lead Actress in 2001.
- Two of her pregnancies were chronicled on TLC's A Baby Story: the 2002 birth of her second son and the 2006 birth of her daughter.
- Was hired as a writer for the daytime drama The Bold and the Beautiful in 2009.
- Michael Terrence McMahon — Son
- Mary Adele Byrne — Mother
- Michael McMahon — Husband
- Terrence Joseph Byrne — Father
- Maxwell Vincent McMahon — Son
- Annmarie McMahon — Daughter
- Birth Name: Mary Martha Byrne
- Birth Place: Ridgewood, NJ
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead