- Drafted by the Indianapolis Colts with the second overall pick of the 1994 NFL Draft.
- Named the 1994 Offensive Rookie of the Year.
- Was the first running back to have four straight 2000-yard rushing seasons (1998-2001).
- Traded to the St. Louis Rams after the 1998 season.
- Named NFL MVP in 2000 with over 2,000 yards of total offense and 26 total touchdowns (an NFL record at that time).
- Selected to the Pro Bowl seven times.
- Started the Marshall Faulk Foundation in 1994, dedicated to helping underprivileged youths. The foundation donated $70,000 to the Hurricane Katrina relief, particularly the Desire Street area in the 9th Ward where he grew up.
- Inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Cecile Faulk — Mother
- Lindsay Stoudt — Wife
- Roosevelt Faulk — Father
- Attended San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- Birth Name: Marshall William Faulk
- Birth Place: New Orleans, LA
- Profession: Former football player
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more