- Studied at the Actors Studio and with Stella Adler, whom he says was the biggest influence in his life.
- Considers the 1990 action-adventure Delta Force 2 some of his worst work.
- Has had roles in a number of Darren Aronofsky's films.
- Imitated some of his mother-in-law's facial expressions for his role as a retired drug-cartel enforcer in Breaking Bad.
- Doesn't consider himself a character actor, but a "weird-looking romantic lead."
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Morgan H. Margolis — Son
- Jacqueline Margolis — Wife
- Attended Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Season 3, Episode 3
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Birthday: November 26, 1939, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor