Off screen, this triple threat is just as winning as his Ugly Betty alter ago. An aspiring performer since birth, Indelicato made his acting debut at age 8 in La Vie en Bleu at Philadelphia's Walnut Street Theatre. He then showed off his singing skills in concert with Clay Aiken, at a New York Knicks' halftime show and on his children's album Little Maestros. He only had two TV guest spots under his belt before landing his breakout Ugly Betty role as the title character's fashion-loving, show-tune-singing, preteen nephew. Indelicato instantly won the hearts of viewers and — although the character's sexuality wasn't addressed directly on the show — sparked an interesting public discussion about sexual orientation in adolescents. In his spare time, Indelicato enjoys playing video games, especially Mario Kart.
- Is of Puerto Rican and Italian ancestry.
- Made his acting debut at 8 years old at Philadelphia's Walnut Street Theatre, where he portrayed Picasso's grandson in La Vie en Bleu.
- Also an aspiring singer, he recorded a children's album called Little Maestros and has performed in concert with Clay Aiken and at a New York Knicks' halftime show.
- Took acting lessons at the Actors Center in Philadelphia and vocal lessons at the Dupree School of Music in Linwood, NJ.
- Best known for his role on Ugly Betty as the title character's fashion-maven nephew Justin Suarez.
- Enjoys playing video games, especially Mario Kart.
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Lynn Indelicato — Mother
- Joanne Angelaccio — Grandmother
- Mark Indelicato Sr. — Father
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate