- Taught himself to play piano and made his stage debut in the opera Madame Butterfly as a young child.
- Received a Jessie Richardson Theatre Award for his leading role as Eugene Marchbanks in the 2001 Vancouver Playhouse production of George Bernard Shaw's Candida.
- Played keyboards and sang in the band Davis Trading from 2003-04.
- Nominated in 2009 for a Los Angeles Music Award for his single "Magic Spell."
- Provided voices for enemy soldiers in the video game Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and for the character DJ Atomika in SSX 3, SSX Blur and Burnout Paradise.
- Kristin Kreuk — Significant Other
- National Theatre School of Canada, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (1999)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Profession: Actor, Singer-songwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns