- Is of Filipino, Spanish, Chinese, Irish and Japanese ancestry.
- Won an international martial-arts competition at age 9.
- Is fluent in German, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Parents are both martial-arts masters.
- Enjoys snowboarding, surfing and playing the drums.
- Was spotted on the streets of San Francisco by representatives of director Wayne Wang and given a part in his Dim Sum: A Little Bit of Heart (1984), but his role was ultimately cut from the film.
- Early in his career, he portrayed a young Conan the Barbarian in a Universal Studio tour.
- Once considered becoming a Shaolin monk.
- Met his wife, actress Julie Condra, on a plane to Vancouver, where both were flying to perform in the film Crying Freeman.
- Favorite dish to cook is banana pancakes.
- Jane Lum — Grandmother
- Al Dacascos — Father
- Craig Ribeiro — Stepbrother
- Julie Condra — Wife
- Moriko McVey — Mother
- Malia Bernal — Stepmother
- Raymond Lum — Grandfather
- Nancy Dacascos — Grandmother
- Jaclyn Dacascos — Half Sister
- Makao Dacascos — Son
- Vanessa Dacascos — Half Sister
- Attended Los Angeles Valley College, Los Angeles, CA; attended Portland State University, Portland, OR
Season 2, Episode 7
- Birth Name: Mark Alan Dacascos
- Birth Place: Honolulu, HI
- Birthday: February 26, 1964, Pisces
- Profession: Actor, Martial-arts champion, Musician, Gymnast
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: