- Parents, Corky and Shirley Ballas, were international Dancesport champions in England during the 1990s.
- Moved to London, England, as a child.
- Became British Juvenile Ballroom and Latin American Dance champion when he was 10 years old.
- Paired with Dancing with the Stars cast mate Julianne Hough in 2003 for the Junior Olympics, at which they were both awarded gold medals.
- With best friend and DWTS cast mate Derek Hough, formed a pop-rock group called the Ballas Hough Band.
- Played lead character of Tony in the Barry Manilow-helmed musical Copacabana, and was the lead dancer in the UK's National Tour of the Spanish musical Maria de Buenos Aires.
- Joined DWTS in the fall of 2007; won Season 6 with partner Kristi Yamaguchi and Season 8 with Shawn Johnson.
- Founded the Ballas Foundation in 2010, an organization that promotes suicide prevention programs throughout the U.S.
- 2011, Emmy — Outstanding Choreography: Nominee
- Shirley Ballas — Mother
- Joanna Pacitti — Ex-significant Other
- Sabrina Bryan — Ex-significant Other
- Corky Ballas — Father
- BC Jean — Wife
- Pia Toscano — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Mark Ballas Jr.
- Birth Place: Houston, Texas, United States
- Profession: Professional dancer, Reality cast member, Musician
Trending TonightSee all »
Who would she like to see take him out?