- Began training as a competitive gymnast at the age of 3.
- Moved to New York from Russia at 11 years old with her mother and twin brother.
- Was denied a spot on the United States Olympics gymnastics team as a child, because her family was living in the country illegally.
- Studied acting at the Meisner Training Program at the William Esper Studio in New York.
- Appeared in the Broadway production of Impressionism.
- New York University, New York, New York, United States (BS in Economics and Psychology, 2001)
- Birth Place: Leningrad, Soviet Union
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind