- Parents emigrated from Korea to the Polk-Haight area of San Francisco in 1964.
- Began stand-up at age 16 in a comedy club named The Rose & Thistle which was located above a bookstore run by her parents.
- Won the 1991 U.S. College Comedy Competition, West Coast Division which offered opening for Jerry Seinfeld as the first prize.
- Won the 1994 American Comedy Award for Funniest Female Stand-Up Comic.
- Starred in the short-lived ABC sitcom All-American Girl in 1994.
- Performed in the one-woman Off-Broadway show I'm the One That I Want that chronicled her experiences on the ill-fated sitcom.
- Received GLAAD's first Golden Gate Award in 2000 honoring her as "an entertainment pioneer who has made a significant difference in promoting equal rights for all, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity."
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Al Ridenour — Husband
- Seung Hoon Cho — Father
- Young Hie Cho — Mother
- Hahn Cho — Brother
Season 4, Episode 1
- Birth Name: Margaret Moran Cho
- Birth Place: San Francisco, California, United States
- Birthday: December 5, 1968, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: