- Born in Beirut, Lebanon during a violent civil war and was adopted by a Florida couple at nine months old.
- At the age of 12, started a lawn-mowing service to raise funds to open a candy business.
- During college, was president of the Student Athletic Committee and organized a clothing drive for the homeless of Milwaukee.
- Ran for the Florida House of Representatives and was endorsed by the Miami Herald at the age of 22, but ultimately lost the campaign.
- Is CEO and chairman of Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises.
- Was included in Crain's Chicago Business' list of 40 Under 40 in 2005.
- Sponsored the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2007.
- In 2008, was named Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In 2015, partnered with Marquette University to raise $1 million by pledging to donate up to $300,000 of his own money.
- Has made contributions of both time and money to numerous organizations, including St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Esperanza Community Services, New Journey's Transitional Home and Lincoln Park Zoo.
- Sophia Lemonis — Mother
- Leo Lemonis — Father
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States (BA in Political Science, 1995)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Marcus Anthony Lemonis
- Birth Place: Beirut, Lebanon
- Birthday: November 16, 1973, Scorpio
- Profession: Businessman
Trending TonightSee all »
It doesn't depend on a boyfriend