Marc Singer Fast Facts:
Began acting career by filling in for another actor in a high-school stage production.
- Guest starred in various TV crime-dramas in the 1970s, including Hawaii Five-O, Barnaby Jones and The Rookies.
- Made big-screen debut in 1978's Go Tell the Spartans.
- Rose to prominence as the star of the 1982 film The Beastmaster and appeared in a recurring role on the syndicated television version of the film in the early 2000s.
- Earned a black belt in kung fu.
- Marc Singer Relationships:
- Jacques Singer - Father
- Leslie Singer - Mother
- Haunani Minn - Wife
- Bryan Singer - Cousin
- Lori Singer - Sister
- Phoebe Singer - Daughter
- Gregory Singer - Brother
- Claude Singer - Brother
- Attended Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN