- Began acting career by filling in for another actor in a high-school stage production.
- Guest starred in various TV crime-dramas in the 1970s, including Hawaii Five-O, Barnaby Jones and The Rookies.
- Made big-screen debut in 1978's Go Tell the Spartans.
- Rose to prominence as the star of the 1982 film The Beastmaster and appeared in a recurring role on the syndicated television version of the film in the early 2000s.
- Earned a black belt in kung fu.
- Leslie Singer — Mother
- Bryan Singer — Cousin
- Haunani Minn — Wife
- Claude Singer — Brother
- Gregory Singer — Brother
- Lori Singer — Sister
- Phoebe Singer — Daughter
- Jacques Singer — Father
- Attended Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
Season 8, Episode 12
- Birth Place: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Birthday: January 29, 1948, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: