- Left school at 15 to join a theatre troupe.
- Released his self-titled debut album in 1985.
- His wife, Sarah Poniatowski, is descended from the last King of Poland and has the courtesy title of Princess.
- Founded a newspaper called Le Papotin, which is written by autistic children.
- Scored a number one hit in France with the single "J'ai tout oublié" a duet with Cristina Marocco.
- France awarded him a Chevalier de la Légion in 2007.
- 0, — :
- Simon — Son
- Milo — Son
- Francis — Brother
- Denise Pascale — Ex-significant Other
- Yasmine — Daughter
- Sarah Poniatowski — Wife
- Roman — Son
- Birth Place: Longjumeau, France
- Birthday: August 6, 1962, Leo
- Profession: Singer, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet