Marc Lavoine Celebrity Watchlist
- Left school at 15 to join a theatre troupe.
- Released his self-titled debut album in 1985.
- His wife, Sarah Poniatowski, is descended from the last King of Poland and has the courtesy title of Princess.
- Founded a newspaper called Le Papotin, which is written by autistic children.
- Scored a number one hit in France with the single "J'ai tout oublié" a duet with Cristina Marocco.
- France awarded him a Chevalier de la Légion in 2007.
- 0, — :
- Francis — Brother
- Denise Pascale — Ex-significant Other
- Yasmine — Daughter
- Sarah Poniatowski — Wife
- Roman — Son
- Milo — Son
- Simon — Son
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York