When her mother amicably divorced her father, Maggie Grace left school and moved with her to Los Angeles at the age of 16. With the experience of performing in school plays, Grace pursued a career in acting and immediately landed an agent. By age 18, she made her TV debut in the docudrama Murder in Greenwich. After appearing in a handful of TV-movies and series, Grace gained instant fame as Shannon on the ensemble thriller Lost, for which she earned a Teen Choice Award nomination for Female TV Breakout Performance. Among her ventures onto the big-screen are roles in the 2005 remake of John Carpenter's horror film The Fog and as the kidnapped daughter of a former spy played by Liam Neeson in 2008's Taken.
- Left high school and moved to Los Angeles with her mother at age 16.
- Made her TV debut two years later as Martha Moxley in the cable docudrama Murder in Greenwich.
- Had a recurring role on the Fox sitcom Oliver Beene as a Swedish exchange student.
- In 2005, was named one of Maxim's Hot 100 and included in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2012 in the play Picnic, opposite Sebastian Stan.
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- Rick Denig — Father
- Matthew Cooke — Fiancé
- Valinn Denig — Mother
- Ian Denig — Brother
- Marissa — Sister
- Birth Name: Margaret Grace Denig
- Birth Place: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Birthday: September 21, 1983, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating: