- At age 10, she began taking piano lessons with the intention of becoming a concert pianist. She quit after the death of her piano teacher.
- Discovered by Richard Dreyfuss' agent, who spotted her handing out programs during one of his theater performances.
- In order to land her first acting job, she fabricated a resume which included made-up play titles.
- Met husband Brian Benben in 1980 on the set of The Gangster Chronicles.
- Included in People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People list in 1994 and 2012.
- On the board of directors for the fund-raising organization Artists for Peace and Justice and has made several trips to Haiti during her work with the organization.
- 2012, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- Robert Stowe — Brother
- May Benben — Daughter
- Mireya Mora — Mother
- Brian Benben — Husband
- Robert Stowe — Father
- Diane Stowe — Sister
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birth Name: Madeline Marie Stowe
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz and the rest of the gang said goodbye.