- Started filming her first movie, American Graffiti, at age 12; she was 14 by the time it was released in 1973.
- Shot to stardom as rebellious Julie Cooper on the TV show One Day at a Time.
- Was fired twice from One Day at a Time for problems related to her drug use.
- Toured with her father in a reinvented version of the Mamas and the Papas in the mid-1980s.
- Returned to acting in 1999 in So Weird on the Disney channel.
- Tamerlane Phillips — Half Brother
- Shane Fontayne Jr. — Son
- Chynna Phillips — Half Sister
- Keith Levenson — Husband
- Susan Adams — Mother
- Bijou Phillips — Half Sister
- Jeffrey Phillips — Brother
- Jeff Sessler — Ex-husband
- Shane Fontayne — Ex-husband
- John Phillips — Father
- Birth Name: Laura Mackenzie Phillips
- Birth Place: Alexandria, VA
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead