Lynda Carter Celebrity Watchlist
- In her late teens, she went on tour as a singer with local rock bands.
- Won the title of Miss World USA in 1972.
- Best known for her title role on Wonder Woman (1976-79).
- Has released three solo albums: Portrait (1978); At Last (2009); and Crazy Little Things (2011).
- Won the Hispanic Woman of the Year Award in 1983.
- Honored by the Women in Film & Video (WIFV) of Washington, DC, at the 2004 Women of Vision Awards Gala.
- A vocal supporter of LGBT equality; served as grand marshal of the 2011 Gay Pride Parade in New York City.
- Colby Carter — Father
- Jessica Altman — Daughter
- Jamie Clifford Altman — Son
- Ron Samuels — Ex-husband
- Robert Altman — Husband
- Juana Córdova — Mother
- Attended Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative