LuAnn de Lesseps
LuAnn de Lesseps is absent from the first three episodes of Real Housewives of New York's new season, but the Countess will return to the Bravo show in a reduced role.
Luann de Lesseps, Jacques Azoulay
Real Housewives of New York City star LuAnn de Lesseps has split from her boyfriend of three years, Jacques Aszoulay, Us Weekly reports.
"They are at different points in their life now and...
Our top moments of the week:
11. Best Kiss: After breaking things off with Matt earlier in the season on Necessary Roughness, Dr. Dani finds comfort in the warm, mysterious arms of Nico after he learns that his best friend and closest confidante, Pittman, really did die in the plane crash. When Nico complains that no one knows him, Dr. Dani leans in and tries to get know him a little bit better ... by making out with him! That's one way to comfort a grieving friend!
10. Biggest Blowup: Caroline and Teresa's friendship goes from bad to worse (read: nonexistent) on The Real Housewives of New Jersey's trip to...
Real Housewives of New York
As Sonja would say, fresh season, fresh guests, fresh everything!
Following last year's massive house-cleaning, which saw the exits of Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, Kelly Bensimon and Cindy Barshop, the Season 5 premiere of The Real Housewives of New York City welcomed three new ladies into the lion's den. But how did the newbies fit in with veterans Sonja Morgan, LuAnn de Lesseps and Ramona Singer? And was the show hurting without its former first ladies of drama ready to stir things up? We offer our instant evaluations of the new ladies...
Bones, David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel
Our top moments of the week:
13. Biggest Buzzkill: When The Voice's Carson Daly asks Adam Levine for his opinion on Team Christina singer Jesse Campbell, Christina Aguilera is all too ready to come to her singer's defense and warns Adam not to criticize too harshly, saying, "Payback's a b----." Adam — who was only trying to compliment Jesse — is gobsmacked by Christina's reaction. Adding fuel to the fire, Christina calmly asks Jesse: "Aren't you glad that you have the only sober coach up here?" Irony!
12. Most Annoying Screaming Match: Wanna know what a Real Housewives reunion on speed looks like? Then check out the Watch What Happens Live All-Star Party. In a Real Housewives Battle Royale, Andy Cohen pits East Coast vs. West Coast, quizzing them on "their favorite...
Kelly Bensimon, Alex McCord, Jill Zarin
Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, Kelly Bensimon and Cindy Barshop will not be returning for the next season of Bravo's The Real Housewives of New York City, the network confirmed — in a roundabout way.
"Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan and LuAnn DeLesseps will be returning for season five of The Real Housewives of New York City. We've had a fabulous run with all the ladies and appreciate them sharing their lives with our viewers," Bravo said in statement Saturday, adding, without naming the departed: "It is a friendly departure among the other ladies and we continue to...
The Real Housewives of New York City
Can't get enough of Bravo's The Real Housewives franchise? Now you can catch a live tour!
Bravo announced the tour on Monday, saying the women will discuss the most-talked about moments from their season, reveal cast secrets and answer audience questions,. The series will begin Saturday, Oct. 1, in Atlantic City, N.J., and make stops near Chicago and in Atlanta.
Are The Real Housewives on your Watchlist? Add them and your other favorites now and never miss an episode
LuAnn de Lesseps, Jill Zarin
The Real Housewives of New York's LuAnn de Lesseps is continuing her quest to become a singer with her newly released music video for "Chic C'est La Vie."
"Listen up, this is the countess speaking. We have arrived," LuAnn says in the first line of the song. From there, she gets in her limo and is off to Atlantic City's Borgata hotel where she's joined by fellow cast members Jill Zarin and Kelly Bensimon.
Midnight at the oasis? More like welcome to Thunderdome.
The Real Housewives of New York City's Moroccan holiday continued to go south last night when the bad blood between Jill Zarin and Ramona Singer — which hit its boiling point at the end of last week's episode — threatened to splash all over the rest of the posse. And we weren't the only ones talking about it...
Real Housewives of New York City
Las Vegas, Texas, Miami, Mexico, Italy. Yes, the Real Housewives love to travel almost as much as they like a good glass of wine. Almost. Not to be outdone, the New York City cast took the term exotic getaway to a whole new level with a Morocco trip spanning three episodes. Part Sex and the City 2 come to life and part sequel to last year's Scary Island excursion (neither of which we knew we wanted), the Real Housewives of New York City's time abroad was hilarious, dramatic, mildly offensive and — believe it or not — educational! Here are the top 10 things we learned from their trip of a lifetime:
10. Blondes don't always have more fun: This entire season has been Team Brunette (aka Jill, LuAnn, Kelly and Cindy) vs. Team Blonde (Alex, Ramona and Sonja). However, Alex showed her sharp tongue is color-blind when she called-out her teammates for their ignorance throughout the trip. "I love Ramona and Sonja but sometimes they do make me cringe," Alex said within hours of their landing in Morocco. "They didn't care whom they offended." Later, she admitted she was "mortified" when Ramona told...