Lovie Smith Celebrity Watchlist
- Named after his great-aunt Lavana because his parents thought they were having a girl.
- Aspired to be a football coach since sixth grade.
- Voted Most Likely to Succeed by his high-school class.
- Has dedicated much of his time to the American Diabetes Association; his mother suffers from Type-2 Diabetes and is blind due to the disease.
- Became the head coach of the Chicago Bears in 2004.
- In 2007 he became the first African-American head coach to lead his team to the Super Bowl. The Colts' Tony Dungy followed literally a few hours later.
- Mikal Smith — Son
- MaryAnne Smith — Wife
- Mae Smith — Mother
- Matthew Smith — Son
- Miles Smith — Son
- Thurman Smith — Father
- University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood