- Although both his parents had careers in the theater, he didn't decide to pursue acting until late in his college career.
- Turned down a longer character arc for Trey on The O.C. so he could return to doing theater, his true passion.
- Received Drama Desk and Lucille Lortel Award nominations in 2004 for his performance in Neil LaBute's The Distance from Here.
- Taylor Marshall-Green — Brother
- Russell Earl Green — Father
- Marisa Tomei — Ex-significant Other
- Tennessee Logan Marshall-Green — Son
- Diane Gaeta — Wife
- Lowry Marshall — Mother
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville, Knoxville, Tennessee, United States; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (MFA, 2002)
Season 4, Episode 25
- Birth Place: Charleston, South Carolina, United States
- Birthday: November 1, 1976, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: