Logan Marshall-Green Celebrity Watchlist
- Although both his parents had careers in the theater, he didn't decide to pursue acting until late in his college career.
- Turned down a longer character arc for Trey on The O.C. so he could return to doing theater, his true passion.
- Received Drama Desk and Lucille Lortel Award nominations in 2004 for his performance in Neil LaBute's The Distance from Here.
- Diane Gaeta — Wife
- Tennessee Logan Marshall-Green — Son
- Lowry Marshall — Mother
- Taylor Marshall-Green — Brother
- Russell Earl Green — Father
- Marisa Tomei — Ex-significant Other
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville, Knoxville, Tennessee, United States; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (MFA, 2002)
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative