- Was a child actor; made professional debut in the 1973 comedy flick A Touch of Class.
- Appeared in several music videos for British New Wave band ABC in the 1980s.
- Has owned more than 25 bars and restaurants along with her husband, Kenneth.
- Has lived in England, France and Beverly Hills.
- Released her first book in 2011, a cookbook and guide to hosting parties called Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining.
- Recorded a cover of the Shirelles' 1961 hit single "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" in 2011 with help from friend Lionel Richie.
- Kenneth Todd — Husband
- Pandora Vanderpump Todd — Daughter
- Max Vanderpump — Son
Season 2, Episode 60
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: September 15, 1960, Virgo
- Profession: Restaurateur, Reality star, Author