- Scored 101 points in the first half of a high-school game against South Torrance High (CA), which protested the game by forfeiting at halftime down 102-24. It was an annual tradition at her high school for the senior captain try to score as many points as possible in the last game of the regular season.
- Signed modeling contract with Wilhelmina Agency in 1996.
- Allocated to the Los Angeles Sparks in the inaugural WNBA draft in 1997.
- In a game against the now-defunct Miami Sol on June 30, 2002, became the first WNBA player to dunk in game action, a distinction that stood until June 22, 2008, when Sparks teammate Candace Parker dunked against the Indiana Fever.
- Took the 2007 season off to give birth to a daughter, Lauren, on June 15, 2007.
- Along with author Larry Burnett, published the book Don't Let the Lipstick Fool You: The Making of a Champion in May 2008.
- Became first team-sport athlete to win four consecutive Olympic gold medals with the victory by Team USA in Beijing in 2008, and holds the U.S. Olympic women's records in scoring and rebounds.
- Announced her retirement effective at the end of the 2009 WNBA season.
- Christine Leslie-Espinoza — Mother
- Michael Joseph Lockwood II — Son
- Tiffany Leslie — Sister
- Dionne Leslie — Sister
- Lauren Jolie Lockwood — Daughter
- Gabrielle Lockwood — Stepdaughter
- Mikaela Lockwood — Stepdaughter
- Michael Lockwood — Husband
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (BA in Communications, 1994); University of Phoenix (MBA, 2006)
Season 2, Episode 8
- Birth Name: Lisa Deshaun Leslie
- Birth Place: Gardena, CA
- Birthday: July 7, 1972, Cancer
- Profession: WNBA player, Model
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: