A longtime L.A.-area TV personality, Joyner made quite an impression on the town, earning the title of the city's sexiest reporter by Los Angeles magazine and making cameos as herself in movies (xXx: State of the Union) and TV shows (The Bold and the Beautiful). After reporting for Los Angeles news affiliates, she became the host of TV Guide Channel’s weekly series InFANity, devoted to everything hot and happening on the small screen. In 2007, she married actorJon Cryer and two years later, they adopted a child together. Meanwhile, she landed a gig as a co-host on the ABC series Find My Family, a reality show that worked to reunite long-lost loved ones.
- Won a Golden Mike, a Los Angeles Area Emmy and a Los Angeles Press Club Award during her six years at Fox affiliate KTTV-TV.
- Guest hosted an episode of CBS' The Late Late Show in 2004 after Craig Kilborn left the series.
- Became the host of TV Guide Channel's weekly series InFANity in 2005
- In 2009, became a co-host on the ABC series Find My Family.
- Daisy — Daughter
- Jon Cryer — Husband
- Charles Austin Cryer — Stepson
- Birth Place: Not available
- Profession: TV host, Reporter, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Supernatural's biggest stars are apparently too famous to remember Richard Speight Jr and Rob Benedict.