Lindsey Jacobellis Celebrity
- Nicknamed "Lucky."
- Accepted at the University of Vermont after high school, but deferred her college plans to focus on snowboarding.
- Became the first American rider to win boardercross and halfpipe competitions at the same World Cup in 2004.
- Gained infamy in the 2006 Olympics, when she attempted a grab during the final race and fell, causing her to lose her sizable lead and the gold medal.
- At the 2012 Winter X Games, tore her meniscus and ACL during a jump in practice and had surgery four days later; she had a second surgery on the injury in December 2012.
- Donated 10 inches of her hair to Locks for Love, a charity that makes wigs for children who suffer hair loss due to chemotherapy.
- Ben Jacobellis — Brother
- Anita Jacobellis — Mother
- Ben Jacobellis — Father