- Participated in beauty pageants as a child.
- Her idols growing up included Judy Garland and Natalie Wood.
- Graduated from high school a year early, with honors.
- Said if she hadn't become an actress and singer, she would have become a math teacher.
- Won several national vocal competitions, including the L.A. Philharmonic's Award-Vocal/Opera.
- Appeared in Grease on Broadway in 1996.
- Won the role of Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald on Passions after reading three times for the part in 1999.
- Cowrote the song "Kiss Me," which she performed on Passions in 2000.
- Has worked with her husband, Justin Hartley, several times: They were costars on Passions and she guest starred on his series Smallville in 2010.
- Isabella Justice Hartley — Daughter
- Jeff Korman — Father
- Greg Korman — Brother
- Justin Hartley — Husband
- Wendy Korman — Mother
- Attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
- Birth Name: Lindsay Nicole Korman
- Birth Place: Rancho Mirage, CA
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre