- Both parents were influential members of the theater: her mother was actress Jill Clayburgh and her father is playwright David Rabe.
- Wanted to become a ballerina as a child.
- Didn't start acting until her high-school years, when she was asked to perform a monologue at a summer arts camp in Connecticut.
- Got her Equity card doing a play (Speaking Well of the Dead at Massachusetts’ Gloucester Stage Company) alongside her mother when she was a sophomore in college.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2005 as Annelle in Steel Magnolias; she earned a Drama Desk Award nomination for her performance.
- 2011, Tony — Actress (Play): Nominee
- Jason Rabe — Half Brother
- Jill Clayburgh — Mother
- David Rabe — Father
- Michael Rabe — Brother
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL (2004)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative