- Featured as a lady-in-waiting in 1998's Elizabeth, produced by her mother.
- Made her public debut at age 14, singing "I Fought the Law" and "White Riot" with Joe Strummer (a friend of her dad, British comedian Keith Allen), whose band was opening for The Who.
- Left school at 15 after attending about a dozen different schools.
- Gained attention (and fans) by uploading songs to MySpace.com in late 2005.
- Released her debut CD, Alright, Still, in the UK in July 2006, though it wasn't released in the United States for another six months.
- Released It's Not Me, It's You in February 2009; it debuted at No. 1 in the UK.
- Suffered two miscarriages before giving birth to her first child, Ethel, in 2011.
- Has admitted to battling bulimia and depression.
- Sam Cooper — Husband
- Marnie Rose Cooper — Daughter
- Alison Owen — Mother
- Sarah Owen — Half Sister
- Seb Chew — Ex-significant Other
- Alfie Allen — Brother
- Lester Lloyd — Ex-significant Other
- Kevin Allen — Uncle
- Ed Simons — Ex-significant Other
- Grace — Half Sister
- Teddie Allen — Half Sister
- Keith Allen — Father
- Kevin — Half Brother
- Ethel Mary Cooper — Daughter
- Birth Name: Lily Rose Beatrice Allen
- Birth Place: Hammersmith, London, England
- Profession: Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Why it means so much to her