- Suffered from asthma as a child.
- Studied business in Ireland as an exchange student.
- Took over the title role on the Starz series Spartacus after the original lead, Andy Whitfield, was diagnosed with cancer.
- Was working for a theater chain in Melbourne, Australia, as a movie booker at the time he was cast in Spartacus.
- Lost a significant amount of weight for a film role prior to joining the cast of Spartacus, and was put on a vigorous workout regimen to regain the lost pounds and muscle definition.
Season 3, Episode 1
- Birth Name: Liam James McIntyre
- Birth Place: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Birthday: February 8, 1982, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: