- Made his first acting appearance at 7 years old, playing a gingerbread boy in a staging of "Hansel and Gretel."
- Founded and operated two theater companies.
- Past jobs include ballet dancing, working on a cattle ranch and traveling with a circus.
- Collaborated with filmmaker Roland Emmerich on no less than seven movies, including Stargate (1994), The Patriot (2000) and Eight Legged Freaks (2002).
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Carol Rippy — Wife
- Amos Rippy — Son
- Stacie Rippy — Daughter
- Birth Place: Charlotte, NC
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7