- Realized that she was funny while competing in a "Comedy Sports" competition in high school.
- Was obsessed with Saturday Night Live as a child and dressed up as a different SNL sketch character every Halloween.
- Attended college with actor-comedian Jack McBrayer.
- Taught French for two years with Teach for America at TL Weston High School in Greenville, MS.
- Honed her comedic chops at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in New York, and has taught improv classes at the U.C.B. training center.
- Cocreated and starred in the two-character show The Adventures of Lock & Kay.
- Found critical success in the one-woman show She Tried to Be Normal.
- Saraya — Daughter
- Javier Guzman — Husband
- University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana, United States (BS in Theatre and French,1998)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Lilburn, Georgia, United States
- Birthday: October 26, 1976, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet