Lena Headey Fast Facts:
Lived in Bermuda until she was 5, when her family moved back to England.
- First spotted by a casting agent who saw her in a publicity photo for a Shelley High School production at the Royal National Theatre.
- Made her big-screen debut opposite Jeremy Irons in the 1992 drama Waterland.
- Took a year off from acting after a difficult experience filming Terry Gilliam's 2005 fantasy The Brothers Grimm.
- Experienced a career revival in 2007, starring in surprise box-office smash 300 and Fox's Terminator TV series The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- Has suffered bouts of clinical depression since the age of 15.
- Is an advocate for animal welfare and has worked with PETA.
- Lena Headey Relationships:
- Tim - Brother
- Wylie Elliot Loughran - Son
- John - Father
- Peter Loughran - Husband (separated)
- Sue - Mother
- Jason Flemyng - Ex-significant Other
- Lena Headey Awards:
- 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - Nominee
- 2014 Emmy: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series - Nominee
- 2011 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - Nominee