- Began his career in children's theater productions in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Made his television debut as Chuckie Lee on The Torkelsons in 1991. Two years later, the show was revamped and retitled Almost Home, and he found himself co-starring with Brittany Murphy.
- Appeared in Goldie Hawn's directorial debut Hope, a 1997 coming-of-age drama set in the 1962 South.
- Was a Presidential Scholar at Wake Forest University.
- Has spent a significant amount of time working in his home state of North Carolina on film and television projects, including Dawson's Creek, American Gothic, One Tree Hill and multiple TV movies.
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC (2004)
- Birth Name: Lee Michael Norris
- Birth Place: Greenville, NC
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead