Lee Corso Celebrity
- Roomed with actor Burt Reynolds and University of Miami baseball coach Ron Fraser while attending Florida State University.
- Posed for an in-game picture in front of the scoreboard with his 1976 Indiana University football team once the Hoosiers took their first lead over Ohio State in 25 years (IU eventually lost, 47-7).
- Led a University of Louisville team that included ESPN analyst Tom Jackson to the school's second-ever bowl game (the 1970 Pasadena Bowl, a 24-24 tie against Long Beach State).
- Held Florida State's all-time record for interceptions (14) until 1980. Corso's total was equaled by Deion Sanders.
- Secured his status at ESPN after flying to a college all-star game in Tokyo as a last-minute substitute announcer, leaving the U.S. on the same day as the game.
- Developed a signature gimmick on College GameDay of donning a mascot head from the school he picks to win during the predictions segment that closes the show.
- Serves as director of business development for pencil company Dixon Ticonderoga, helping to create a crayon made of soybeans in 2001. On GameDay, Corso likes to emphatically shake his pencil when making a point.
- Betsy Corso — Wife
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL (BS in Physical Education, 1959)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)