- Born to Cuban immigrants.
- Studied classical piano for seven years.
- After graduating from college, worked on Wall Street as an investment banker and eventually started a marketing business with several partners.
- Appeared in Budweiser's "Wassup" commercials.
- Chosen as one of Variety magazine's Top Ten Actors to Watch in 2009.
- Won a 2012 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture for his role in the romantic comedy Jumping the Broom.
- Howard University, School of Business, Washington, DC (BBA in Marketing)
- Birth Place: Washington, DC
- Birthday: March 25, 1974, Aries
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.