- After high school, worked in her parents' convenience store and managed a tanning salon.
- Joined the cast of Loving in 1991 after a theatrical agent in Maryland persuaded her to audition.
- Named one of TV GUIDE's Rising Soap Stars in 1998 (and also appeared on the cover).
- Won the Soap Opera Digest Award for Best New Character in 1998 for her role as ex-stripper Cassie Layne on Guiding Light.
- After leaving Guiding Light in 2005, joined the cast of General Hospital.
- Along with her husband, John, produces and markets wine under the name Standing Sun.
- John Wright — Husband
- Lauren Elizabeth Wright — Daughter
- John Michael Wright — Son
- Jeffrey Sisk — Brother
- Birth Name: Laura Sisk
- Birth Place: Washington, DC
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"